Our mission is to increase the joy of life for relatives, seniors and caretakers. To make our mission come true, our teams in Berlin and Munich develop innovative tablet-based products with domain specific content that brings the care industry into the future. We strive to create real value to our customers by catering to their everyday needs and show them new ways for future care.
In your position as a Working Student Web Developer WordPress (w/m)you are respo
sible to implement new features in our CMS to ensure a great user experience for our customers and leads. Closely working with our team leads in Sales, Product and Bus Dev, you optimise our website (e.g. reduce latency, optimise user flows, A/B test new features & landing pages). In your work, you are driven through data and constantly analyse the impact of new implemented features.
Our team benefits from your curiosity and fresh ideas. You are a quick learner and eager to improve our website as much as possible. You bring a basic understanding for Backend processes and are able to administrate our website.
– Implement new features and optimise our WordPress website for user experience
– Create innovative UI elements and ensure a coherent user experience
– Be data-driven, analyse impact of features, make hypothesis and implement new solutions
– Integrate and administrate Online Marketing tools such as Google adWords, Facebook Pixel, Salesforce, LiveChat and/or Hotjar to enable best possible tracking and service delivery
– Create a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and your colleagues
– 1-2 years overall website development experience
– Distinct knowledge in WordPress, Google adWords, HTML and CSS
– Experience with Pixel tracking
– Optimization of landing pages
Ansprechpartner: Herr Philip Franta