metoda is one of the world’s leading suppliers for real-time market research in e-commerce.
Having access to over a billion prices, products and trend indicators, metoda can leverage all the market insights relevant to successful market monitoring, price optimization and category management for retailers and manufacturers. With its SaaS product Price API, metoda offers this data via an interface in real-time to support use cases like automatic repricing and assortment planning for online retailers.
metoda – we know e-commerce.
Would you like to put your skills and dedication into action and shape the future of e-commerce? Then be a part of our team´s success story.
- You support the product manager and the product owner in their day-2-day business, which is the definition and implementation of a competitive SaaS-based data-driven BI and workflow product portfolio in the e-Commerce B2B market.
- Depending on your knowledge and experience, the tasks range from supporting the definition and planning of new products and features, the collection of customer needs or the analysis and definition of strategic issues.
- A young, highly motivated and talented team shaping the future of e-commerce
- Startup culture with flat hierarchies, lots of fun and room for your ideas
- Work at the cutting edge of data-driven e-commerce
- Good paying, flexible working hours and an interesting long-term perspective
- An office centrally located in one of the most popular cities in Germany – Munich
- In short: a position at a top employer (top company on kununu.com)
- Active studies in economics, computer science or data science
- For you, delivering business value to the customer comes first, the technical implementation second
- Communicative, analytical, solution-oriented, self-motivated
- Literate in MS Office
Sounds exciting? Then submit your comprehensive application including cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or, in case of questions, give us a call at +49 (0)89 124 137 800. For further information visit www.metoda.com and www.priceapi.com.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Orlovic