The MyTherapy software platform supports hundreds of thousands of users to safely take their medication. Our backend systems process millions of requests every day. Join us and help us to further build our infrastructure in the cloud and on-site for future user growth and enterprise-level compliance.
Our experienced development team creates all app components in-house – from database management and UI/UX design to the mobile frontends. We are agile and strongly believe in the Sc
um approach, where flexibility and team interactions beat strict processes and supervision. As working student Product Development, you will support our product owner at the heart of the product development process. You will get unique insights into agile product development in a highly dynamic, international, diverse and motivated environment. Are you ready?
As part of our team your tasks will include:
• Shadowing and supporting the product owner in managing and prioritizing the backlog
• Supporting selected stories or bugs to be properly specified for sprint planning
• Attending regular meetings of parts of our Scrum teams.
• Coordinate selected testing routines
• Drive the implementation of special projects / workflow innovation
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you …
• Have studied at a university or similar for at least 2 semesters (computer science, business informatics or related technical discipline) and / or have significant experienc
Ansprechpartner: Frau Patricia Schaal