We are building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our vision is to finally make finding and booking the right rental easy. What sets us apart?
The technology and data driven brains behind! We take pride in using cutting edge technologies like AngularJS 2 to build a superior product. Do you want to get your hands dirty on self-developed tools and software? Then Holidu is the right place for you!
Our Tech Stack
- RESTful APIs with Java 8, Play 2.5, Akka, Guice & Spring, Ebean and Node.js / Express
- Search engine with Elasticsearch 5.3.0 cluster
- Single page applications built with React (SSR) and Angular
- Mobile Android, iOS and React native applications
- Hosting at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Data storages with PostgreSQL 9.5, MongoDB 3, Redis 2.8
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Nano services with Amazon Lambda
- Virtualization with Docker, automatization with Ansible
- Monitoring with ELK 5.3.0, NewRelic and own technologies
- Versioning with Git
- BigData und Machine/Deep Learning with Redshift, Spark and TensorFlow
What you will do
- Become part of a team which continuously refines our Web Applications that are used by millions of costumers
- Develop new features and implement new technologies
- Together with your team you will bring our Web Application to the next level
- Collaborate closely together with well experienced Backend Developers and Data-Scientists using newest search technologies
What we are looking for
- First practical experience
- Knowledge of AngularJS or similar frameworks
- Well-structured approach to problem analysis and solution development
- Strong motivation to constantly learn and apply new technologies
- You worked independently on private or university projects
What you can expect from us
- An international team of technology enthusiasts where you can take over responsibility from the first day
- Access to experienced mentors who are CTOs and heads of leading technology companies such as Spotify, Zalando, GetPrice, SK Gaming etc.
- Your ideas and technologies will have a high impact on Holidu.
- Possibilities to attend meetups and conferences.
- Internal Hackathons and Innovation-Days to work on and present innovative ideas and technologies.
- Fun team activities like BBQs, soccer, parties, ski-trips, etc.
- Best coffee in town and a relaxed startup atmosphere in the heart of Munich (If you don’t believe us, swing by and have a coffee chat with us)
Want to join us? Then go ahead and post a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Please indicate where you found our job ad. Your contact: Michael Siebers
Ansprechpartner: Herr Michael Siebers