At Cobrainer, we envision a fast and intuitive way for people and organizations to find and connect with relevant expertise needed to drive their ideas and projects.
To make this a reality, our engineers develop the innovative Cobrainer Expertise Management Software that analyses large public and private data sets in order to extract expertise information and display it in a clean and intuitive way to the everyday user. Our product brings together methods and concepts such as data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, distributed computing, API design, and user interface design.
Our fast-growing business in Cobrainer’s Munich headquarter is looking for YOU, an experienced and delicate Technical Sales Support Manager, to help our customers and sales partners remove all technical obstacles and to clearly communicate all technical information required to approve our Cobrainer Expertise Management Software for implementation.
Directly reporting to Head of Business Development, you will be a key part of our Business Development Department and perform major technical, sales and customer support activities.
This vacancy is aimed to be filled at the earliest possible date.
- apply technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on winning new customers
- develop and maintain continuous relationships with customers through collecting, assessing and interpreting their specific requirements to provide customized solutions
- provide pre-sales technical assistance, after-sales support services and technical back up as required
- assess data sources proposed by customer leads, make judgement calls and propose integration solutions towards the proposed data sources
- prepare and deliver technical product presentation and demonstration
- ensure the timely delivery of our software’s implementation according to customers’ needs and objectives by addressing and removing technical obstacles
- consult with the technical team on various implementation steps and the progress made there to ensure a smooth software implementation
- 3+ years of relevant experience technical support, sales support or technical customer service, preferably in SaaS software sales
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in information technology, computer science or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand for audiences of different backgrounds
- Excellent communication and listening skills, superior presentation and demonstration skills
- High level of enthusiasm about helping and serving customers, strong solution-oriented personality
- A team player who enjoys working in a dynamic and expanding sales environment
- Excellent oral and written skills in German and English
- We’re driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- A happy, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Great colleagues and a top notch working environment
- Excellent salary package, employee stock options and 30 days holidays
- Trainings, conferences and peer-to-peer learning
- Weekly get-togethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee
To apply, please send in your CV and a one-page motivation letter (including info: where you got to know the vacancy, your salary expectation and preferred commencement date) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR via our Vacancy page: https://www.cobrainer.com/careers/vacancies/.
We look forward to seeing your expertise, passion and intelligence! Send in your application now!
For more info about Cobrainer or to contact us, check out our homepage.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Susannah Liang-Vermeulen