You breath HR and you want to create an HR and Talent Acquisition Strategy that identifies and connects outstanding individuals to inspiring tasks and actively contributes to the growth and development of our innovative team.
You cannot imagine anything being more exciting than bringing the Talent Acquisition department to life from the very start. Cobrainer is growing fast and HR is on the top of our agenda – If this crucial function should be your responsibility, please send us your application.
In your role you will be responsible for our tech and business candidates and recruiting agencies from the initial application to the hiring and are fully involved in each phase. You like to take things into your own hands and you’re not be afraid to reach out to interesting people proactively and get them excited about Cobrainer. There are no limits to your creativity, so you can find the right people for the right job. Hackathons, pop-up events at universities and co.
What we value:
- You have previous experience in tech recruiting and HR, e.g. by being an IT recruiter in a recruiting agency or by being a Talent Acquisition / HR Manager for a tech startup
- You are excited about technology
- You love to work with people – be it business or tech backgrounds – and to help with advice and actions
- You can not only organize interesting interviews, but also cool recruiting events
- You are an outgoing personality and like to get to know inspiring people, even gladly by own initiative
- You use your creative vein to write cool job ads and also to create newsletters, presentations and co
- You speak fluent English, German, and ideally a third language
What Cobrainer offers you:
- Unique chance to design and bring to life the talent acquisition strategy for a fast-growing early stage technology startup from the very beginning
- Great tool kits available to you to make your strategy a success such as an our own expertise analytics software combined with innovative Applicant Tracking Software, a dedicated recruiting budget, and committed team working with you
- A happy, challenging and inspiring place to work
- Responsibility, ownership, and time to drive your own ideas
- Trainings, conferences and peer-to-peer learning
- Weekly get2gethers, quarterly team retreats and other fun activities
- Spacious office in central Munich and free barista quality coffee
- An excellent salary package, employee stock options and 30 days holidays
- We‘re driven by expertise and we invest in yours!
Cobrainer offers Employee Stock Options for this position.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Amelie Spath