Freeletics is the most efficient and motivating way to become athletic. Anywhere and anytime. No weights or machines. Athletes receive their training plans, connect themselves and compare their workout times via the Freeletics app and website. We count more than one million registered users around the globe. And thousands more every day. We are growing. Rapidly. And this is just the beginning.
Hard work, passion and an awesome team. The chance of your life.
Wanna see for yourself? Great, because …
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WORKING STUDENT WEB DEVELOPMENT
Freeletics is facing many interesting technical challenges. As a Working Student Web Development you work in close collaboration with tech and non-tech members of our team to help us deliver the best experience to our customers.
- Job type: Working student
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Availability: 10-20 h / week
- Work together with our UX and design team to fine tune frontend texts and design
- Support our marketing department with technical challenges to fulfill their content strategy
- Implement A/B tests with jQuery based on given business hypotheses
- Improve internal tooling and create scripts to automate repetitive tasks
- Work on many other challenges as they might arise
- Every outcome of your work lives in Git.
- It is a strong plus if you have experience with WordPress and jQuery
- In general you should have a hands on approach with focus on execution, a “getting things done” mentality.
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
- Attractive compensation
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
- The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something really BIG
- A team of smart and extremely motivated co-workers
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy, just unlimited potential
- Self-fulfillment, fun, and a great atmosphere
- Social activities (food, drinks, events) and team Freeletics training
SOME STATS ABOUT US
- Founded in mid-2013
- 30+ employees
- 1,000,000+ members
- Six digit weekly revenue
- 30% month-on-month growth in 2014
Ready to kick ass? Then send us your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d also love to see your Github and Stackoverflow profiles.