Want to support our team in daily operations?
We are for looking for Sport & Lifestyle Editors to join urlaubsathleten.de in our HQ in Munich. Amongst weekly sporting events and regular travel opportunities you will:
- Create and analyse interesting and engaging content for our website
- Research a variety of different Sport and Travel opportunities
- Build and sustain mutually benefiting partnerships with our Partners
- Support our Founder-Team as well as all Senior Managers in their daily operations
But do you have what it takes?
Ideally you have:
- a completed or ongoing university degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Media & Communications or equivalent experience
- first experiences in Online Marketing and/or Business Development
- an extrovert nature, paired with sales oriented thinking
- complete fluency in written and spoken German and English
- an interest in Venture Development and Start-Up life
- a strong affinity toward writing creative content
- a passion for Sport and Travel
What can we offer you?
- A steep learning curve which will not flatten for quite some time
- Hands on experience with autonomous and client oriented work
- Real hands on Start-Up experience
- Fresh coffee every day and a young and highly motivated team of Internationals
- Regular Team Events
- Flexible working hours and a diverse range of sporting activities
Ansprechpartner: Herr Andre Bijan