For our startup project KNOWING, we are looking for a
Software Developer in full-time, part-time, as PhD or working student.
We are currently located at Helmholtz Zentrum München and received pre-seed funding through the m4 award of BioM.
KOWING aims to develop data solutions for life science research and personalized medicine. You can work on a fascinating project at the interface of life science and big data and become part of the future startup after the initial project phase. Together with us, you will shape the future of big data in personalized therapies and help to build a business from the very beginning.
- You are an exceptional programmer.
- You have experience with software development in large projects.
- You have used noSQL databases.
- Your working style is proactive.
- You are willing to form a dynamic team together with us.
- You are fluent in English.
- Ideally you know how to test and design software.
- Ideally you have experience with continuous integration.
- Work on a highly innovative project at the interface of Life Science and big data.
- Possibility to become part of the future startup after the initial project phase.
- Innovative, well-equipped and stimulating environment.
- Short-term employment contract for two years with a standard public service salary (depending on your education, TV EntgO Bund, EG 8 – 13) for the time of the project.
Apply with your CV in a single PDF document. Please include a reference to Github or related profiles showing your experience in software development.
For questions contact email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive online application.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Christopher Hemberger
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1