We are looking for a talented and dedicated (Senior) Systems Engineer (m/f) as part of our Site Reliability Engineering Team.
You are driven to take responsibility of a purely cloud based infrastructure and by the idea of providing a highly automated and stable environment to eGym’s software engineering teams.
Your daily workout
- You work as part of the Site Reliability Engineering team to assess and use the optimal tooling and products
- You take responsibility in designing, running and maintaining the cloud infrastructure for the eGym Software products in a mainly Google Cloud Platform environment
- You are able to scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity
- You monitor availability and latency of services and troubleshoot incidents in a blameless culture
- You participate in our on-call rotation
- You support and develop software engineers by providing advice and educational opportunities
- You are willing to write professional articles, blog posts, speak at conferences, and/or organize meetups
Your fitness level
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and share your knowledge with others
- You have relevant experience with Unix/Linux operating system internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls) or networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies)
- You have proven experience of working with a variety of tools and technologies, but we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: Go, Java, Python, Play, Event-Driven-Systems, MySQL, Kubernetes, Docker, Spinnaker etc.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and glassdoor)
- Enjoy to be part of our fast-growing start-up company
- Join a dynamic team of talented and driven developers
- Our way of working is characterized by responsibility from day one, great teamwork and flat hierarchies
- Profit from lots of flexibility, little bureaucracy and be able to freely schedule your working hours
- Freely assign 10% of your time to own business-related projects during eGym innovation weeks
Your personal trainer
eGym develops, manufactures and sells advanced software and hardware products for the fitness market and conquers Europe and the US with its products. We develop electronic fitness machines and mobile applications connected to our cloud infrastructure. Our iPad app allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps.
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #510.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
This data protection statement applies for the application process.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Alexandra Stangl