We are looking for a talented and motivated Senior Software Engineer (m/f) who is driven by the idea of facilitating technical decisions,
mentoring less experienced developers and who wants to have a great impact on health & fitness in our society.
Your daily workout
- You will develop high-quality software (including features, performance, testing, documentation, etc.)
- You will work as part of a team to implement new software projects, including but not limited to assisting with engineering and improvement of database systems
- You will help us developing our DevOps Culture as well as to share your know-how with your fellow engineers
- You are willing to write professional articles, blog posts, speak at conferences and/or organize meetups
Your fitness level
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in software development, being very familiar with Linux
- You are a passionate backend developer who can write clean and effective code (emphasis on Java or Golang)
- You constantly learn and evaluate new technologies and skills and share this knowledge with others
- You can work with many tools and technologies, although we do not require you to be familiar with all of them: GCP, Kotlin, Play, Go, Kafka, MySQL, Google Cloud Datastore, Docker, Spinnaker, Kubernetes, etc.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new information
The equipment we provide (visit us on kununu and Glassdoor)
- Use 10% of your time on self-organised innovation projects of your choice
- Enjoy being a part of our fast-growing, start-up company
- Sharpen your skills with our eGym Academy and multiple learning options
- Enjoy our startup-like work environment and have fun with colleagues in team events and office parties
- Free membership on our own gym that uses our machines, plus a corporate fitness program
Your personal trainer
eGym designs, manufactures and sells advanced products for the fitness market. In addition, eGym engineers are working on mobile software and cloud infrastructure to create a truly connected training experience for our users: Our iPad App (iOS only) allows the trainers to support the members more effectively by giving them access to workout schedules and training results. Users are enabled to track their training progress using our fitness machines and mobile apps (iOS and Android)
Apply now at email@example.com (Cover Letter, CV, references and earliest possible start date in one PDF file) and specify the job ID #433.
Contact: Alexandra Stangl
For further information: https://career.egym.com/
This data protection statement applies for the application process.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Alexandra Stangl