Westwing is one of the world’s fastest growing eCommerce companies: Backed by well-known investors with over EUR 150 mn. in funding, we are the leading Home & Living eCommerce company in the 11 countries we serve. Every day, we inspire more than 13 mn. members with stylish furniture and accessories from well-known brands they love. In 2013, we surpassed EUR 110 mn. in annual sales and continue to grow rapidly.
Our international team is the secret to our success. Westwing balances style expertise and creativity with a deeply data-driven business mindset. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer (m/f). In this position, you will be responsible for the design and architecture of our new iPad app and further optimization of the existing iPhone app.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Developing and designing a new iPad App for Westwing
- Optimizing and maintaining our existing iPhone App running in 11 countries
- Analyzing and optimizing UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Implementing and testing new features in close collaboration with our QA team
- Thoroughly understanding product development and help shaping product direction and features
- Bringing in your advanced coding skills and creative ideas every day
You come with:
- 3+ years building complex applications for the iPhone or iPad using Objective-C with Cocoa Touch, xCode and other instruments
- Some great apps published in the iTunes Store
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience with Core Animation and Core Graphics frameworks
- Knowledge of user-centered design principles coupled with a “Don’t make me think” understanding of usability
- Experience with Web services via JSON and 3rd party libraries integration, source code management via Git
- Photoshop skills
- Fluency in English, other languages would be an asset
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Personal responsibility and space for your own ideas
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Work in a motivated team of experienced Mobile Developers
- Opportunity to work with the latest technology and access to a test device farm
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application! Please apply here.