Hey you! We are DCMN – we proudly made it to the 107th position of the overall ranking of the 'Financial Times 1000 Europe’s innovate & fast-growing companies‘
- and out of 236 German companies, we came in at 25th place. Booyah! To keep us growing strong and international we are hiring for the best talents all over the world. Maybe you?
We are a hard working, fun, and international group who love what we do. Our corporate culture is characterized by trust, team spirit, flat hierarchies and of course… fun!
We ask for excitement, excellence, humor and passion. We value integrity and we love to work with people with a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking responsibility.
Our approach is simple, yet unique: We develop and execute individual growth marketing strategies that combine creativity and media with ROI-optimization technology to help our clients scale fast and internationally. We are the perfect partner for your performance marketing. From strategy to creation and production, to media planning and buying, to ROI-based optimization, all based on our own technology. We work on all media channels – across TV, radio, out-of-home, online, mobile and print.
Driven by performance and growing rapidly, we now count on a rockstar team of 130+ young and highly skilled professionals to realize our vision. Founded in 2010, we’ve registered 100% year-on-year growth in terms of both revenue and employees.
DCMN has its headquarters in Berlin and offices located in Munich, New York, London, Bangalore, Paris and Cape Town. We count more than 120 digital amazing brands in our portfolio including Jimdo, HolidayCheck, Secret Escapes, Deezer, Outfittery, Tado, Weltsparen, WKDA, Thermondo, Readly, Junique, Shipt, Com2us, Huuuge Games, ASOS, AMV.
- Take full responsibility for all media buying activities and negotiations with sales houses and advertising agencies (TV, Radio, OOH, Print, etc.)
- Planning and controlling of Offline campaigns for Germany and other international markets in an international buying team
- Ongoing optimization of our media buying methodologies and processes
- Build good, yield-rich and long-term relationships with international media partners
- Effectively communicate and evangelize our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders
Our perfect match
- has at least 3 – 5 years working experience within a startup / media agency in the field of marketing for digital commerce companies
- has a good understanding / experience with marketing campaigns for digital B2C brands
- has knowledge of performance marketing KPIs in Offline media (TV/Radio/OOH/Print) for digital brands
- has a deep knowledge of handling media planning tools, esp. for TV
- is not afraid of working with numbers and Excel
- has excellent communication and negotiating skills
- has fluent language skills in GERMAN and ENGLISH
What do we offer?
- An exciting position within an international team of top-performers
- Be a part of an elite international team – we have more than 30 nationalities!
- Take full responsibility from day one, a steep learning curve is guaranteed
- We live work/life balance (!)
- We are home-office friendly, matched with flexible working hours. We don't track time, we trust our people!
- A great opportunity to improve your internet startup expertise and expand your network
- Regular activities like a yearly company retreat, monthly Welcome Drinks, Barbecues, summer parties and many more…
- A competitive compensation and an incentive plan that rocks when you rock
- Be part of our growing team and help us realise our bold vision. Enjoy a great, open working environment with highly talented, open-minded and dynamic people and as much Club Mate as your heart can take.
Does this job description sound perfect for you? We’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV and your earliest possible starting date. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Your contact person is Gargi Mahapatra.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and your application can be processed quicker.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Gargi Mahapatra