WORKERBASE is a challenger in an industry that is now on the edge of making the next revolutionary step.
We help our customers digitize their manual work processes and delight our users with intuitive replacements for what used to be cumbersome processes. Once a customer starts using our platform and our custom made wearables they immediately experience what Industry4.0 really is all about. Fighting paper and complicated legacy software is our daily goal. WORKERBASE brings a new degree of efficiency and delight to the manufacturing industry and we are looking for teammates that want to challenge the status quo with us. Our vision is a world where human workers and machines alike become part of the same digital ecosystem. We believe manual jobs do not need to be replaced by robots when we can use technology to help workers become more efficient instead. If you are ready to become a challenger of “we have always done it this way”, then we want to hear from you.
Role purpose and relevance
We are looking for an experienced individual who will lead the development of the WORKERBASE Core platform stack. You will maintain the implementation roadmap for all the platform’s core functions from User- and Device-Management to the Application Runtime Environment and actively steer the platform’s future service roadmap.
Objectives and responsibilities
- Oversee implementation of the core platform services
- Master a complex ecosystem of microservices
- Create and implement team wide implementation roadmap for new features and services
- Evolve the WORKERBASE core stack in terms of scalability, security and resilience
- Actively suggest new features and drive implementation thereof
- Oversee code quality of the backend and implement a lightweight quality control process
- Mastery of Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with AWS and Jenkins deployment automation would be a major plus
WORKERBASE is run by an experienced management team that creates many opportunities to learn and grow. We are a diverse environment and we love to be a colorful workplace. You will get great responsibility right from the start and the opportunity to shape where our business is going. And ofcourse we have a cool office with free drinks and snacks, but that is not why you join us. You join us because you want to grow and be the best version of yourself.
Please apply using this link: http://smrtr.io/7nAH2A
Ansprechpartner: Herr Norman Hartmann