You will be involved in all stages that relate to the development of innovative human-machine interaction interfaces: from planning, to coding, implementing and testing complex interaction systems.
These systems are usually based on a microservice architecture hosted on AWS. You will also be required to make use of continuous integration systems in the deployment of code. As a developer at Botflux, you will develop interaction tools that should be able to process immense amounts of data, be able to scale and ensure to maintain the best possible user experience. Next to client projects you will also be involved in creating great products for human-machine interaction. We firmly believe in methods of agile development to understand our clients’ key challenges when shaping the communication with their customers. Your role will thus also be client-facing to a certain extent.
WHAT WE VALUE
- You are a strong coder—regardless of how you have acquired your coding skills, we’re looking for people who can write clean, effective code.
- You enjoy working in a team—we all work towards our combined goals, and everyone contributes to get the job done.
- You see mistakes as opportunities to learn, and you always seek opportunities to grow and develop.
- You are passionate about advancing the possibilities for communicating with our environment and about shaping the state of human-machine interaction.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment while valuing the benefits of flexibly shaping your working schedule.
- You want to work on software that is shaping our future.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Knowledge with hosting environments (AWS) and Microservices
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience with agile development methodology (scrum).
- Experience working with two or more from the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, mobile application development, distributed and parallel systems, machine learning, information retrieval, natural language processing, networking, developing large software systems
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- 3-5 years of industry experience
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Knowledge with Alexa Skill Kit (ASK) and Facebook Messenger Platform
- CMS Drupal Knowledge
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Java, C/C++, C#, Objective C, or Go.
- Experience in TensorFlow, Amazon DSSTNE, AngularJS & Symfony
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A position with wide responsibilities and the opportunity to make your mark on influential products of the future
- The chance for personal and professional development in a dynamically growing company with short decision-making processes
- Exciting challenges working for big clients
- A versatile role in a motivated, young, talented, international and diverse team
- Work in a productive environment with flexible working ours and home office opportunities
- Work in the heart of the beautiful city of Munich
Ansprechpartner: Herr Patrick Esslinger