Our Tech Stack
- The video streaming industry is both tech- and business-driven, and so are we. We use cutting edge technologies, and we expect everyone to think about the business impact of their work
- Our tech stack enables new business ideas and short time-to-market in a very dynamic environment. Cloud, a DevOps-mindset, and lightweight processes are enablers for us to achieve that
- Our product development is based on cross-functional teams with as little hierarchy as possible
What you can expect in this role
- Web development at maxdome way more than just maxdome.de – it’s also about providing an embedded web app in ICE trains or building solutions for our B2B partnerships
- You contribute to internal and external open-source projects, build the brand and shape our vision of modern engineering culture
- You face the challenges of an ever-changing IT-landscape with a “build-measure-learn” mindset
- You enjoy what you do, and are willing to teach and learn new technologies
- Your essential experience and education
- You have experience in building lean web applications with modern frameworks – having once already hacked a node.js API together won’t hurt either
- You have used React and its associated tech stack – pet projects count, if you are willing to show us your code
- You like to craft beautiful things in state-of-the art web technologies, find joy in bringing your ideas to life and are passionate about software craftsmanship and the high-quality software it leads to
- “You build it, you run it” is not just an empty platitude to you: You really, really enjoy taking ownership for the things you built
- You are interested in acquiring a DevOps skill set or – even better – have already worked with the likes of AWS and Docker
- Your English is fluent enough to passionately argue with your colleagues why Redux is the better Flux – we occasionally like to discuss in German too, so that’d be a plus
Also, the usual: You have a well-structured working style, strong ability to think analytically, ability to work both independently and in a team, thirst for knowledge, and a passion to win
What's in it for you?
- Contribute to changing the world of entertainment and reach many VoD users at once
- Advance your team with your drive and make use of considerable creative freedom within a technologically challenging environment
- Work with modern hardware in an international, motivated team – at eye level, in an informal setting, without dress code
- Use extensive training opportunities, perks and employee discounts, as well as a wide offer of sport activities
- Relax with table football, in massage chairs or in our Jam Room
- Your team is composed of 20+ Software Engineers that share a vision: “We want to build and run software that shares common best practices, but is independent and exchangeable – This enables new business ideas and allows quick reaction times in a very dynamic market. Modern web frameworks, RESTful APIs and a (micro-)service oriented architecture combined with a DevOps-mindset, AWS and lightweight processes are our chosen path to get there”
- We build the frontend components for our web presences and the APIs powering them – your code is seen by hundreds of thousands of users each day
- If we have aroused your interest, then send off your detailed application to us today. Discover more about our success stories at www.claim-new-grounds.com.
Our mission is to provide first-class entertainment, anytime and anywhere. Since we started maxdome as first German Video-on-Demand service in 2006, we have continuously pushed the envelope as local streaming hero. We offer first-class content including Hollywood blockbusters and ProSiebenSat.1 TV shows. Recently we’ve launched our first own production “jerks.”.
We are significantly extending our reach through our B2B cooperations. Since 2016, we are available on board of ICE trains in a cooperation with Deutsche Bahn.
ProSiebenSat.1 Group is one of Europe's leading media companies. Our stations SAT.1, ProSieben, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX and kabel eins Doku captivate millions of viewers every day. But extraordinary TV entertainment is just one part of our concept for success. Today, our growth is based on four segments: German-speaking TV business, our digital units with a large entertainment and e-commerce portfolio, and our international program production and sales house. We have consistently diversified our company in recent years and created additional sources of revenue. This also reflects our vision: We are establishing ProSiebenSat.1 as a leading broadcasting, digital entertainment, and commerce powerhouse.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Anna Eberle
Gutenbergstrasse 1a, Prosieben Sat.1 Digital SE