You are an opportunity seeker and you think this is best done by starting a conversation.
You believe in the power of a great story and you love to reach out to business professionals and share that story.
Cobrainer is one of Europe’s leading AI startups. Our Expertise Intelligence software creates real business impact for our customers, industry leading enterprises that transform the way work is done – and we look for you, an aspiring hungry sales and business development professional, who wants to bring Cobrainer’s technology to as many new customers as possible.
In your role you will be in charge for lead generation, getting that famous foot-in-the-door, and convincing prospects of the value of Expertise Intelligence by guiding them step by step through the sales cycle. Project management and self-organization are your strengths. Our business is heavily relationship-driven and you will build strong new ties with critical stakeholders to create value and impact for our customers. You will also work closely with Cobrainer’s technology and consulting partner network and engage with them in mutual lead generation and business development.
- You have a sales personality and you love to engage with people and win them over
- You aren’t afraid to pick up the phone, initiate the contact and tell a convincing story
- You can show us that you’re an opportunity seeker by sharing your past projects and work engagements
- You’re familiar with how large enterprises tick (e.g. previous inside work experience or experience as a B2B sales rep) and how to engage with corporate buyers
- You have a passion for selling and creating value and impact for our customers
- BONUS: You have prior on-the-job experience as a B2B software startup sales rep
Ansprechpartner: Frau Amelie Spath