Freeletics aims to be the number one fitness- and lifestyle company in the world. The new basis for human strength. A decision. We empower people to be happy and fulfilled, by making them the strongest version of themselves. Physically and mentally. And therefore create a very intimate relationship with our customers. We build products that give people confidence, physical fitness and willpower. The most motivating and efficient fitness training system in the world.And a platform to motivate and educate, with a community of 6 million athletes. All accessible via our mobile- and web apps.
And this is just the beginning. Further development of our training system, social features, sports- and lifestyle apparel and our global expansion are just some of our topics in 2015.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ADDITIONAL RECRUITING MANAGER (M/F)
Together with our Recruiting team you will play a key role in shaping the future of Freeletics! We are only as good as our people are. And we are growing fast. You are communicative, creative and know how to find talent through specific social media channels? You are keen to continuously improve our Recruiting process and know exactly how to attract high potentials to build up our team? Then Freeletics is the place for you to be!
• Together with our Recruiting team independently manage and administer the Recruiting process end-to-end for your designated departments
• Conduct interviews and be the contact person for candidates throughout the complete application process
• Create job descriptions incl. requirements and place them strategically on specific job boards, blogs and expert forums
• Preselect and present the candidates to your respective Hiring Managers in order to create a constant flow of profiles
• Understand current and future requirements of your departments and gain profound insight into technical and non-technical profiles
• Proactively conduct sourcing activities to constantly fill our talent pipelines
• Identify and recommend new channels for active and passive candidate sourcing on an international scale
• Increase our visibility among high potentials from all relevant fields
• Coordinate and maintain relationships with external partners to support recruiting needs
• University degree, ideally specializing in Human Resources
• Proven Recruiting experience and a clear understanding of the end-to-end Recruiting process
• Ideally 1 – 2 years proven direct sourcing experience with an affinity for technical profiles
• Possess detailed understanding of sourcing channels – social networks, Web 2.0, news groups, blogs and how best to navigate these
• Proactively drive the improvement of the Recruiting process and take on responsibility from day one
• “Out-of-the-box” thinking in regards to attracting and identifying future talents
• Empathy and high service orientation
• Team player with very high commitment and motivation
• Fluent in English and German with excellent oral and written communication skills, other languages are a plus
WHY WORK AT FREELETICS?
• Be part of an energetic, successful and international team
• High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast growing company
• The chance of playing a crucial role and being part of something r
Ansprechpartner: Frau Christine Hopfinger