Matmatch is an ambitious new corporate venture in the materials science space – a platform that connects engineers, product designers and procurement teams with the best materials and suppliers for their job.
It will soon become the largest publicly accessible database of material property information and a one-of-a-kind startup.
We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are putting together a multicultural star team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experiences across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses.
Key responsibilities and duties
- Leading and shaping human resource efforts of the business
- Developing and administering company policies and practices
- Managing relationship with outside vendors and business partners
- Screening potential candidates for available positions
- Recruitment and interviewing potential applicants
- Act as interface to external payroll accounting
Requirements and desired skills
- 3+ years of experience with recruiting within an tech company
- Recruitment experience (mandatory)
- Experience with tech roles (mandatory)
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Self-starter, organized and efficient in daily tasks
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- Experience managing external recruiting agencies
What can you expect?
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting August 2017
- Join a well-funded start-up venture backed by a large corporation
- Receive an attractive package that balances work and life in the boom town of Munich, Germany
By joining Matmatch you will benefit from the support of a large corporation combined with the dynamic spirit of a start-up. You’ll help shape the go-to knowledge platform for the people that engineer the world around you.
We look forward to talking to you!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Myrto Tzani