As a recruiter at FINEWAY you’ll be responsible for identifying & bringing up to 50 top candidates on board p.a. This includes:
- Building attractive candidate pipelines via active sourcing, job postings (print, digital, social) & recruiting partnerships.
- Screening incoming applications & evaluating candidates.
- Managing the entire recruiting process for your pipelines in coordination with the respective hiring managers.
- Accompanying candidates & building relationships with top prospects from first contact to signing.
- Identifying & realising opportunities to further improve our recruiting processes.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in recruiting top-tier candidates for fast-growing technology companies.
- You make hiring decisions based on data not gut feeling.
- A quick mind, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
- Goal-oriented with distinct sales DNA & closing mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, proficiency in German & English are fundamental to this role.
- An extensive network in the startup & tech scene would be greatly beneficial.
What to expect
- An exceptionally talented team, led by hard-boiled serial entrepreneurs & investors with decade long track records.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment.
- A huge opportunity ahead with a big, common goal in mind.
- Open doors, flat hierarchies, flexibility & full transparency.
- 100% responsibility for what you do & lot of room to grow.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Anke Döring