*WHO ARE WE?*
We are NETZ and we are currently disrupting the financial services market with our high-tech prospecting and client intelligence engine.
We work with leading wealth managers, VCs, and crowd-funding platforms, supporting their investor engagement. Through our data-led AI technology we help our clients source and engage with high-quality prospects such as for example HNWs, angel investors, or exited entrepreneurs. Within twelve months of launching, we have become profitable and are now looking to grow our team.
We are based in Munich (soon), and in Kings Cross, London, the coolest place to be right now, says Google
- NETZ expandiert nach Deutschland und baut eine Niederlassung in Muenchen (Leopolodstrasse) auf. -
*WHAT’S THE JOB DESCRIPTION?*
We are looking for a talented and reliable Project Manager who thrives in a dynamic environment to handle on multiple digital marketing projects at a time, work to deadlines and most importantly – deliver the highest level of client satisfaction!
The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills, will be detail orientated, will be a ‘people-person’. This position will be client facing, so experience communicating with clients in a professional capacity is an absolute must.
Given the digital nature of the campaign project work, you will need to be familiar with email marketing tools (for example quickmail.io) and have a solid understanding of project management tools.
This is a fundamental role in achieving ambitious marketing objectives for our clients and for NETZ. As such, the successful candidate will become a key person within our fast-growing business and with hard work and the right attitude will have amazing career opportunities at their doorstep.
We are looking for someone with practical experience (at least 2 years) who can hit the ground running.
Let's break the role down for you:
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Develop and follow a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards and customer satisfaction are met
- Design, build and launch email marketing campaigns (using quickmail and Gmail) is key!
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- You will have a university degree (at least 2:1) and excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven work experience as a project manager within a technical field such as IT, web, marketing, or digital project management.
- You have experience with email marketing and/or have experience marketing in the financial services sector, or to high-net worth individuals (optional)
- You’re energetic, ambitious and a quick learner
- You enjoy working in small teams and don’t mind getting your hands dirty to get the job done
- You’re a team player with a can-do attitude, and you thrive taking on responsibility
- Hands on experience with project management software, like Asana
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Solid technical background working with domain DNS records, online systems such as email marketing, and Google Suites
- Excellent organization and time management skills
*WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?*
- Full-time role in London or Munich
- €30,000 to 40,000 salary + commission
- Stock options available
- Fun, steep learning curve, energy, drive
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing company, apply right now. Please send your CV and 3-4 lines on why you are the right candidate
2-4% of equity options available for the successful candidate
Ansprechpartner: Herr Frank Bertele
Lighterman House, 26-36 Wharfdale Road, London