Join us disrupting the international energy trading market!
Join us as the first responsible one for the user experience of our platform and leave your mark in re-defining how energy traders work!
Assuming complete responsibility for the user experience you’ll have real impact in shaping our platform as well as our product developing culture. Our roadmap for the next year is feature-rich and gives you plenty of opportunities to play out your extensive experience.
You can quickly grow in our fast developing organisation and become part of an international success story as
Product Manager User Experience (m/f)
Your mission is to guide our users as efficiently as possible through Enmacc’s processes while making Enmacc look sleek and elegant. You bring the simplicity and ease-of-use of great consumer-facing websites to a trading platform for energy-industry specialists. You will make Enmacc create a new standard of usability in the energy industry.
- Comprehensive responsibility for the user experience of the web-based Enmacc platform from definition of workflows, user journeys, to graphical representation
- Creation of cribbles, wireframes, mock-ups, clickable prototypes and structure of navigation for our platform
- Ultimate design authority of enmacc, supported by UI designers
- Development of features and functions, definition of epics and user stories
- Data- and analysis-based proposals to improve usability and functions on Enmacc
- Close collaboration with energy-specialist product owners and development
- At least 4 years UX-focused, web-based product development experience (B2B or/and B2C), extended experience in optimization of user flows, usability, service design and conversion optimization
- A developed, experience-based feeling for UI and website-design (while not being a UI-designer yourself); however: design experience or knowledge is a plus
- In-depth experience of frontend and backend software development and related processes; an understanding of software architecture and complex websites is desirable
- Solid business understanding – taking a holistic view on aspired product goals
- Strong in working with data-based product analyses to derive improvement proposals thereof
- Analytical, solution-oriented, creative mind and strong in conceptional working
- Extended skills in creating wireframes and mock-ups for rapid prototyping
- Understanding of modern design languages like Material Design
- German is desired but not a must – proficient English is mandatory
- Very open (and curious) for new technologies
- You are an open minded person with good team-working skills
- Stressresistency, autonomity and efficiency are part of your personality
More about Enmacc:
Enmacc has been founded by a team of industry experts, who know energy trading inside out, and experienced entrepreneurs from the software and internet world. We operate an innovative platform which already started revolutionizing the way of trading energy worldwide: fresh to the market, the big players of energy trading are queuing up to become our customers. Why? Because our platform digitalizes the trading process and opens up new horizons to trade energy. Enmacc is re-defining how energy traders work!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Franziska Stein (HR Business Partner)