We are a Munich based startup that develops 3D-printing systems for medical applications. Our goal is to provide new manufacturing solutions for decentralized and individualized production of medical products.
To achieve our goal we are building a team of people that is highly qualified and motivated to push boundaries in additive manufacturing and healthcare.
To complement our team we are currently looking for a full-time Process development engineer.
ill work on:
• Process optimization of the Fused-Layer-Modelling (aka. FFF, FDM) process
• Process validation and parameter analysis for polymer materials (e.g. PEEK, PEI, PC)
• Conceptual design of process monitoring with focus on medical applications
• Commissioning and operation of high-end 3D-printing systems
• A background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemical engineering or related areas
• Experience in additive manufacturing, preferable the Fused-Layer-Modelling process
• Knowledge in material sciences, preferable for polymer materials
• Motivated to turn innovative ideas into a product
• Working independently and with a high sense of responsibility
• A team player with an interdisciplinary mindset
You can expect:
• An environment that fosters your personal development
• Shaping a product that has a
Ansprechpartner: Frau Miriam Haerst
An der Mangmühle 34