As one of Europe's fasted growing SaaS-Startups, Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help professionals to guide and engage prospects, customers, employees and partners through any online experience.
We’ve designed a platform which helps businesses eliminate online confusion, while at the same time raise efficiency and reduce costs.
As a business development intern, you will be part of our core team and help us grow our company from a strategic and operational perspective. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating valuable insights and using creativity to develop exciting new business opportunities.
- You will be working directly with the founders on the strategic development of the business
- You will develop growth concepts and implement your ideas
- You will support us actively in gaining new enterprise customers and help us define new sales and product strategies
- You will create market research documentations and competitive analysis reports
What you should bring to the table:
- Interest in startup size companies and technology in general
- Curiosity, a strong desire to learn and to take on responsibility
- Exceptional analytical and critical thinking skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner
- Familiarity with using spreadsheet software (Excel, Google Sheets) and MS Powerpoint
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills. If you have a non-business background – be it in law, medicine, science, or the arts – you will also thrive here.
- Great career development opportunities – we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility.
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Development even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- The opportunity to work directly with experienced founders and gain first hand experience in building and scaling a thriving business
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Just go to our job portal https://userlane.workable.com, write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).
Ansprechpartner: Herr Hartmut Hahn