Have you ever thought of energy as "sexy"? This is your chance to change this.
At gridX we are creating the first digital energy supplier that matches decentralized renewable energy producers – like photovoltaic systems – on the power markets with energy consumers. This way, we are creating a community in which energy can be used and displayed in an entirely new way. It allows you to track your current energy data (production, consumption), benchmark it with other community members and shrink your energy costs through intelligent energy management and the benefits of a community, that produces its own energy.
We are a young team of engineers, programmers and designers that recently secured ist second funding round and is now expanding to bring our vision to market.
- Show the world that we are changing the energy system as our Head of Marketing
- Lead the planning and creation of social media posts and campaigns
- Analyze social media results and metric and help us develop a stunning marketing strategy
- Create news articles and appealing content for our website, blog and social media channels
- See if we are really the best by conducting research and market analysis
- Participate in and independently handle operational projects
What you need
- You are currently pursuing either your bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, communications, media studies or or a related field
- You already have experience with professional content and social media management
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are comfortable with a fast paced working environment
- You are able to work independently and proactively tackle problems in a structured manner
- Fluency in German, ideally also in EnglishYou own Microsoft Office like no other student assistant
- You want to be part of the most thrilling energy startup
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility from minute one!
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours
- Opportunities for your personal development
- Interesting and challenging tasks in an exciting, team-orientated company with a flat hierarchy and international flair
- You will actively engage in strategic discussions.
- We are currently part of the TechFounders Accelerator, you’re welcome to join all of the trainings and mentoring offered in the course of this accelerator to further hone your personal and professional skills
If you are up for the challenge, please apply at https://gridx.onapply.de/ and join us on our mission to disrupting the energy sector!
Ansprechpartner: Herr Hendrik Abel