Matmatch is an ambitious new corporate venture in the materials science space – a platform that connects engineers, product designers and procurement teams with the best materials and suppliers for their job.
It will soon become the largest publicly accessible database of material property information and a one-of-a-kind startup.
We are based out of central Munich with the aim to become the go-to-platform for all material related needs of customers all over the world. We are putting together a multicultural star team of smart and curious individuals, with a diverse mix of experiences across materials science, startups, and enterprise businesses
Key responsibilities and duties
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including: maintenance, mailing, supplies, errands
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Arranging domestic and international travel
- Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
- Plan and coordinate participation in conferences and trade shows
Requirements and desired skills
- 3+ years of experience in a Executive Assistant or office management role
- Event management experience is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Experience in communicating with Senior stakeholders
- Advanced computer skills
- Fluent in English and German
What can you expect?
- Be part of a new dynamic team and shape the future right from the beginning starting August 2017
- Join a well-funded start-up venture backed by a large corporation
- Receive an attractive package that balances work and life in the boom town of Munich, Germany
By joining Matmatch you will benefit from the support of a large corporation combined with the dynamic spirit of a start-up. You’ll help shape the go-to knowledge platform for the people that engineer the world around you.
We look forward to talking to you!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Myrto Tzani