Have you dreamed of building the future? relayr has become Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems, and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us.
If you would like to work with a great team and technology to build the infrastructure for the next generation of connected devices.
Then relayr is the right place for you!
Relayr is bringing things to life. We have three technical pillars: an Internet of Things Platform as a Service, open SDKs and a Hardware development platforms designed to allow developers and enterprises to quickly build Internet of Things solutions.
We are looking to recruit a diverse group to be able to best handle the diverse problems in the emerging market of Internet of Things. Currently we are seeking a Backend NodeJS developer to join our team and be based in our Munich office.
- Work with internal libraries and services to build both prototyped and ready-to-market solutions
- Add value with every iteration to solve problems fast
- Design and build independent micro service components
- Help to design an universal and usable API for IoT
- Collaborate with cloud and hardware teams to give feedback on internal systems and define new features
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in web engineering
- Comfortable working with linux systems, DevOps and networking
- Experience with HTML5/CSS is a plus
- Able to work in a structured, agile, test oriented manner
- Interest in hardware such as the RaspberryPi and Arduino
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Cool office with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events, and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please follow the link to apply for this position:
Ansprechpartner: Frau Julia Rovnik