The Marketing Manager at Regiondo plans and manages all marketing activities (lead generation programs, web, events, etc.) internationally and has the primary objective to participate in the growth of the company.
This position reports to the CEO.
Role and Missions
- Defining, implementation and monitoring of the marketing plan internationally.
- Monthly reporting (leads, SQLs, won prospects).
- Managing a budget
- Management of lead generation programs Leads online and offline generation programs.
- Planning and implementation of programs of lead-nurturing and launch segmented marketing campaigns (vertical, features) to attract, qualify and nurture potential prospects and customers.
- Continuous measurement of the impact of any actions taken & reporting. The monitoring will be done via Google Analytics, Unbounce, Salesforce.com…
- Propose and implement joint actions in field marketing with partners to maximize our results in lead generation.
- Definition, creation and distribution of all types of marketing content and / or content of sales support (webinars, use cases, infographics, whitepapers, customer testimonials (written or video), email campaigns) – to support the process sales development.
- Manage B2B Website (content pages, analyzing journeys prospects / clients, SEO content optimization and site structure) via WordPress.
- Creation and localization of content with our translation agency.
- Blog management of the company.
Communication and Social
- Management of an external press agency (press releases, forums, articles, interviews in international media).
- Communication on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn minima).
Management of business activities
- Identification of events in which to participate and relationship management with customers.
- Managing the logistics around events. Management of event communication and supervision of management tools emailing and online registration.
- Creation of post-event reports
- Area calendar day management with local and corporate events.
- Identification of all types of intervention opportunities at conferences and round tables for events of our ecosystem and work with the marketing team to choose Regiondo stakeholders and manage their participation.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience. Experience in SaaS marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English, very good command of another European language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch). A third European language would be a plus
- Operational profile, result culture
- Organisation, rigor, creativity, intellectual curiosity, strong autonomy
- Sense of negotiation
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic work environment, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Able to manage a budget
- Marketing automation tools knowledge (ideally SalesForce.com)
Ansprechpartner: Herr Maurer
Grafinger Strasse 6