Robotise’s mission is to introduce service robots into people‘s everyday lives. We are a fast-paced and dynamic robotics start-up based in Munich, Germany.
We have clients, the right product, and prototypes of our service robots already deployed at customer sites. In the process of growing our team of passionate, self-driven individuals, we seek an entrepreneurially minded team member for the role of: Lead Software Engineer Robotics (m/f).
- The lead software engineer will oversee all software developments
- Manage and own the backlog in close collaboration with the business owners
- Specification, design, and development of complex software systems
- Install, configure, test and maintain software and system tools
- Manage cross-platform development in C++ and ROS
- PhD in Computer Science, Informatics, Math, or other algorithmic-centric disciplines
- Previous experience in robotics with focus on localization and mapping (SLAM),
- robot control and navigation (local trajectory planning and execution) beneficial!
- Expert level in C++ and object oriented analysis, architecture, agile software develop
- Proven track-record of running teams and meeting deadlines
- A solution-orientated working style and ability to think outside the box
- A highly self-motivated, self-driven team player with a can-do attitude
- Fluent English required (oral and written); fluent German beneficial
- Part of the senior leadership team
- Attractive and very fair salary + company shares
- Opportunity to pioneer in shaping the robotics future
- Joining and shaping a start-up at a very early stage
- Expanded responsibilities, flexible working style, and freedom in action-taking
- Flat hierarchies, a strong team-spirit, and regular company events
Robotise GmbH i.Gr.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Oliver Stahl
Claudius-Keller-Str. 3c, Erdgeschoss