WORKERBASE is a challenger in an industry that is now on the edge of making the next revolutionary step.
We help our customers digitize their manual work processes and delight our users with intuitive replacements for what used to be cumbersome processes. Once a customer starts using our platform and our custom made wearables they immediately experience what Industry4.0 really is all about. Fighting paper and complicated legacy software is our daily goal. WORKERBASE brings a new degree of efficiency and delight to the manufacturing industry and we are looking for teammates that want to challenge the status quo with us. Our vision is a world where human workers and machines alike become part of the same digital ecosystem. We believe manual jobs do not need to be replaced by robots when we can use technology to help workers become more efficient instead. If you are ready to become a challenger of “we have always done it this way”, then we want to hear from you.
Role purpose and relevance
Objectives and responsibilities
- Take ownership for platform services of the WORKERBASE platform and actively drive the creation of new features and services
- Maintain highest coding and documentation standards as a co-owner of our SDK and API
- Minimum of 2 year experience of Node.js, Express and MongoDB
- Minimum of 2 years experience with developing with HTML, CSS and the React framework
- Experience with public SDK development is a great plus
WORKERBASE is run by an experienced management team that creates many opportunities to learn and grow. We are a diverse environment and we love to be a colourful workplace. You will get great responsibility right from the start and the opportunity to shape where our business is going. And ofcourse we have a cool office with free drinks and snacks, but that is not why you join us. You join us because you want to grow and be the best version of yourself.
Please apply using this link: http://smrtr.io/B5ZYXw
Ansprechpartner: Herr Norman Hartmann