XaaSify stands for Everything as a Service. Our mission is no less than to revolutionize business software for our clients.
In partnership with the respective global market leaders in their fields, we develop state-of-the-art enterprise software for global use in various industry segments. In each industry segment we engage in, our goal is to provide the very best business software solution in the market.
- Components (e.g. React, npm modules)
- HTML5 and related APIs (incl. Canvas, WebRTC, WebSocket)
- Modular style sheets (e.g. CSS3, LESS)
- Build tools (e.g. gulp, browserify)
- Code quality tools (e.g. ESlint, flow type, coding guidelines)
- Client-server API (message based, REST)
- Unit Tests (e.g. Jasmine, Karma)
- UI integration test (e.g. Selenium)
- DevOps experience is a plus (e.g. Docker)
Qualification / Training:
- Computer Science (can be self-trained)
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in Technical English (written and oral)
- Self-contained worker
- Quality focused
You are driven by curiosity and innovation? You aspire to become one of the best in your field of expertise? You are best when things are started from scratch with no legacy? You like a climate with flat hierarchies, startup spirit, lots of challenging work? You enjoy learning from your peers and you like passing on your knowledge to help others grow? You like to have fun at work? You love Munich, Germany and you love the idea of an office right in the center with at least 40 restaurants in walking distance?
If so, apply for this job and send us an email!
XaaSify Technologies GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Frau Wolf