What you will do at Soley:
As an Intern / Working Student (f/m) in Marketing at Soley, you will work on exciting success stories, landing pages and marketing campaigns. You will develop growth hacking campaigns working side by side with the head of marketing and the rest of the team. But above all, your time at Soley will allow you to tackle new markets, with guerilla campaigns and spreading the news about our new technology as we continue to push our brand forward.
What you should bring:
- Strong interest in creating innovative customer journeys
- Excellent knowledge in graphic design and 2D-Animation
- Excellent knowledge experience with Webdesign, HTML5, CSS, CMS
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Dynamic personality with the willingness to learn about innovative marketing methods in a fast paced, growth hacking environment
- At least 3 months of time for working at Soley
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Experience with Gimp / Photoshop, Inkscape / Illustrator HMTL5-Animation
- Experience with WordPress
- Already worked in a marketing context before
- An idea what graphs are and why they are cool.
What we offer you:
- Challenging, self-responsible tasks
- Projects that leave space for creativity and give you the chance to learn a lot in a short time
- Lots of fun in an international and enthusiastic team with high technical expertise
- Show companies around the world how to boost their productivity using our technology.
- Attractive startup spirit: flat hierarchies, independent work environment, fast pace and fun
- Exciting topics for subsequent bachelor/master thesis
- Job opportunities
Ansprechpartner: Herr Johannes Rist
Baierbrunner Straße 15