As one of Europe’s fastest growing SaaS-Startups, Userlane provides a cloud-based service designed to help companies guide and engage prospects,
customers and employees through any online experience. Our vision is to make every software instantly accessible for any user and close the knowledge gap between humans and machines.
As an intern or working student Business Process Automation your mission takes place in the nexus of our business and technology units by automating core business processes throughout our complete tool stack. The ideal candidate is equally passionate about business and engineering and loves to make an impact in a fast growing tech company.
- You will be working with our Finance, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to define and implement automated workflows within our tool landscape (CRM, Billing, Invoicing, Marketing Automation, Helpdesk)
- You will gather ideas for process optimization from our different teams and implement them in coordination with the internal stakeholders
- You will integrate external APIs and connect various tools to help us create a powerful stack
- Educational background in computer science and business administration
- Experience with usage of RESTful APIs
- Curiosity, a strong desire to learn and to take on responsibility
- Exceptional logical thinking skills and the ability to work with diligence and a strong attention to details
- Fluency in spoken and written German and English
- Interest in working in a fast-paced, high-growth tech company
- At least 6 months time to work 20 (working student) to 40h (internship) per week
We seek people with exceptional abilities, a track record of accomplishment and we are most interested in qualities that make a lasting difference – problem solving, personal impact, achievement, and leadership skills.
- Great career development opportunities – we are growing rapidly and offer various options to take on responsibility.
- Direct impact on the learning experience of several million active users
- Creative environment with talented and ambitious team members
- Regular team events, including video games, team offsites and company dinners
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Development even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
Ansprechpartner: Herr Hartmut Hahn