Become a startupper & work on our package insert revolution
- Devising and operating large scale dynamic infrastructure environments with stable, secure and scalable development infrastructure on top requires a new breed of engineers.
- Engineers who are at home in development and operations at the same time. Who understand the full stack from physical hardware to the applications running in public or private clouds. Who can help developers and operations to become ultra-productive. At adnymics, you’ll work to develop and improve build and deploy processes, containerization, continuous integration, robust logging and monitoring, and other devops functions to help us scale and run smoothly.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- The architectural design of new services and making them operate at scale.
- Maintaining and improve continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) processes.
- Maintain and guarantee the availability and performance of our staging and production systems
- Design, implement and integrate the necessary infrastructure and IT services required to support the agile software development of the company including tools like Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, Private apt, pip and docker repositories, Big-data stacks.
Your Skills Profile
- University degree or similar education in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Experience with deploying systems, preferred Ansible, Jenkins and Debian APT Packaging
- Experience with monitoring technologies i.e Nagios or Check_MK.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, shell)
- Web server installation and configuration (Nginx)
- Ability to work independently with a strong hands on mentality
- Access to newest and revolutionary technologies and development trends
- It doesn’t matter whether you are an early bird or a late riser: We offer flexible working hours.
- Our feelgood manager Evi cooks twice a week for us and organizes team events
- Friendly, fun culture with endless Club Mate and Lan parties
- Flat hierarchy and short decision paths
- Office next to the central station in Munich
Ansprechpartner: Frau Preshika Wright