ProGlove develops smart gloves that enable manufacturing and logistics staff to work faster, safer and easier.
Process steps can be documented hands free whilst instant feedback to its user is received. Therefore, ergonomics, efficiency and quality are improved.
We love the challenge the uncertainty and to celebrate each other. We work in an agile environment, where we develop within a human-centered design process. Getting shit done is our motto.
- Fun Casual Work Environment
- Flat Hierarchy
- Love Budget
- Team Events
- Design Thinking Workshops
We are looking for an HR Generalist (m/f) who wants to be part of ProGlove’s business team, who is organized, self-motivated and creative. You love to do full cycle recruitment and see the impact of your work? Getting shit done motivates you? In that case, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
You will be working independently on the following:
- Recruiting: Find and convince the best candidates to join our team; choose the best channels which enable you to do so; you are responsible for our active hiring.
- HR Branding: Develop our employer brand; let your ideas come alive and witness your success; find the best HR events to attend to and organize them.
- Personnel Support: At ProGlove, we truly have a culture of caring. Support HR initiatives company-wide and assist with employee relations.
Degree, work experience or equivalent skill set that touches some of these fields:
- You have previous work experience in recruitment
- You are dedicated, open, communicative and joyful
- You have a structured approach to do things
- You quickly develop an understanding for the skill requirements of our open positions
- You have a German native speaker level and are business fluent in English
Sounds like that’s you? Skip writing cover letters. Send us a short summary of your past accomplishments. Tell us about your most passionate personal project: firstname.lastname@example.org The job location is Munich, Germany.
Ansprechpartner: Frau Tuba Vogel