VoltStorage GmbH is a Munich-based Startup and develops environment friendly, safe and durable battery storage systems for private homes.
Our vision is to make renewable energy available 24/7 for everyone..
For our location in Munich we are looking for a Hardware Developer (m/f) in the field of electronics, who will play a decisive role in developing the electronics for our storage system.
- You develop essential electronic components for our storage system, from the provision of a UPS to signal processing and battery control.
- You work on concepts and development of DC/DC and AC/DC converters to connect out storage system to the grid
- You coordinate the hardware manufacturing and carry out commissioning and testings.
- You develop and optimize PCBs in terms of cost, space and application safety.
- You coordinate your work with both IT and hardware development.
- You take on responsibility and become an important part of our highly motivated team.
- You already have sound experience in the development of power electronics components and have at best already accompanied a product to the production stage.
- You have experience in circuit and board design (EAGLE).
- You are familiar with regulations and guidelines concerning consumer electronic products and grid connection.
- You are able to work under pressure and motivated to shape and build something from the ground up.
- You are very interested in the issue of sustainable energy supply.
- You have very good English skills.
- In general, we look for creative minds and a hands-on mentality.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Space for your own ideas
- Short decision processes due to flat hierarchies
- Competitive salary & attractive stock options
- Well-linked to public transport
- Excellent development opportunities
- Intercultural team
- Healthy snacks and drinks
- A highly vibrant and helpful set of people
We will gladly accept your application in a compressed PDF file. Please attach the following documents:
- Application letter
- Job references
- University certificates (if available)
Ansprechpartner: Frau Franziska Kadric
Gmunder Str. 37
Telefon: +49 176 46 12 29 87