We are using Elixir and Phoenix for most of the services but will also consider applications of Rails/Django developers that want to step to the next level.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Munich (Germany) to shape the team and technology at 2trde.
It’s a major problem to publish pre-owned cars in B2B car auction platforms. We solve that problem by building a meta-platform for B2B car auctions which makes it
- easier for the seller to publish cars on multiple platforms with higher quality and
- reduces the work of the platforms by offering better and consistent data.
- Drive new software-projects from start to end: full involvement in planning, implementing and resourcing.
- Develop innovative approaches to complex challenges around our internal and customer facing applications.
- Understand business opportunities and how to enable them with code and technology.
- Experience with architecture of complex systems
- Technical experience with distributed systems
- In-depth knowledge of either Rails, Django or Phoenix
- Knowledge of SQL, RabbitMQ, cloud computing and hosting (AWS, GCP, or similar)
- Competitive compensation
- Exciting career opportunities in a fast growing and well-funded start-up
- Experienced colleagues open to smart risk taking and experimentation
- A dynamic, positive and motivating environment with flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Enjoy the Startup perks in the middle of Munich: open vacation policy, free drinks, coffee and fresh fruit as well as team events
Are you interested? Then please apply at email@example.com and show us…
- A piece of your code that does something you find remarkable, and an explanation of why.
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc).
- A description of your professional history (resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose)
Next steps of our hiring process:
- An initial call between you and a member of our team
- In-person interview in Munich
- The offer
Ansprechpartner: Herr Johannes Stoffel