We are looking for an ambitious and passionate Full Stack Engineer to work with us. Join us now and be part of our fast growing team in Munich. Together we want to conquer the HR Tech space.
Join our ambitious team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of our product. You will be responsible for improvement of the current platform and for the migration to the new tech stack. Personio’s roadmap for the next months is feature richand would give you an opportunity to show off your dev skills in various newly developed areas of the application (such as advanced reporting, external API development, information extraction from documents).
- Feature development driven by customer feedback
- Improvement of performance and reliability of our system, support and maintenance
- Participation in daily Scrum activities and code reviews
- Assistance in moving to a service oriented architecture
Strong PHP, MySQL and Redis experience is important for us, and some exposure to Scala or another JVM-based language would be valuable. Additionally, interest or experience with DevOps would be a definite plus.
- Full Stack developer with a backend focus
- Experience with PHP / Python / Ruby and one of the popular MVC frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Ruby on Rails, Django). Ideally: PHP and Laravel
- Experience with SQL databases
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with a wide variety of technologies
- Experience with unit tests. Knowledge of when and what to test
- Interest and experience with DevOps. Not too shy to reach out for console
- Ability to work independently in result oriented way
- Strong written and spoken English
Ansprechpartner: Herr Max Lamers