Hello, we are mylivn, a young and innovative international start-up. Our key target is to become the world's largest social commerce platform. We achieve this by developing a platform that will transform your usual online store scenario into a highly inspiring shopping and community experience.
Inventing products to provide richer and more interactive content on mylivn for our users, bloggers and merchants is key for our daily motivation. We offer great opportunities for highly skilled talents who will assist us to expand expeditiously throughout Europe, the United States and other regions around the world. As a full-stack team with a very strong expertise in mobile, web, and back end development we are currently looking for a
Front End Developer Intern HTML5/CSS/JS
to work with us at our headquarter office in Munich, Germany.
The candidate we are looking for has:
- good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS. Experience with SASS is a plus
- basic experience debugging across multiple browsers and mobile devices
- a keen interest in optimizing the speed and performance of websites
- great team spirit and communication skills
- disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- basic experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
We are searching for developers who will:
- work with an agile product team focused on test driven development
- identify high impact features that achieve goals, and be able to explain rationale for your decisions.
- work closely with both designers and engineers to create new UI components and improve our existing framework
- work quickly and effectively on significant projects
- ship new features, bug fixes, and small improvements multiple times a week
- develop and maintain code quality standards and best practices across multiple programming languages
- proactively find problems or gaps in our codebase and fix them
Characteristics that will really intrigue us:
- strong passion for the product!
- prior experience working for a consumer Internet company
- experience with continous deployment using Jenkins
- experience with test driven development
- experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- to be part of a highly skilled, international team
Ansprechpartner: Herr michael fritz