Who are we?
MINDSPACE is a rapidly growing global provider of beautiful and inspiring workspaces for teams of all sizes:
Entrepreneurs, freelancers, growing start-ups, designers, service providers and more. We offer flexible membership options, services and benefits to our members so that they nurture their businesses in a workspace that is a community and not just an office.
Our sleek and beautiful spaces provide hassle-free comfort and convenience so that the companies can focus on what’s important – their growth and development. With stunning meeting rooms, communal kitchens, dedicated services and expertly thought out design, you’ll love your new space.
FOR PEOPLE WHO LOVE TO BE INSPIRED.
We are Hiring a FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE (m/f) in Munich
Want to join our team? We’re on the lookout for someone who is a service-oriented people-person that will put a smile on the face of anyone who walks through our doors. MINDSPACE is looking for a Front Desk Associate to join our growing family.
This part-time position is based in Munich and bears great responsibility – for you will be the ‘face’ of Mindspace. An ideal candidate should have strong interpersonal-skills and be a strong multi-tasker with a can-do attitude. As the first and last point-of-contact for anyone entering the building, we expect that you reflect all that the company represents. You will set the tone for a warm and welcoming environment! So come prepared.
Please note that the position requires that you be able to work in shifts (from 09:00-13:30 & 13:30-18:00).
The main responsibilities of a FRONT DESK ASSOCIATE at MINDSPACE include (but are not limited to):
- Monitoring the front desk during operation hours
- Greeting and checking-in visitors
- Scheduling tours and monitoring walk-in requests
- Being a POC for your building on matters pertaining to operations and management
- Assisting community managers with event preparation
- Assisting with building maintenance issues
- Sorting through mail and packages
Experience & Minimum Qualifications:
- 3-year college degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service or administrative experience – a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & other basic computer tools
- Fluency in English and in German
- Excited about MINDSPACE; you are ready to live, eat and breathe MINDSPACE, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
Please submit your CV to: mindspace.BRfrontdeskassociate@applynow.io
* Mindspace is an equal opportunity employer
Mindspace Germany GmbH
Ansprechpartner: Frau Janina Kreis
Wittestraße 30, Haus F