As a Field Operations Engineer at KONUX, you will be the bridge between our products and their application on our customers’ assets.
You will familiarize yourself with all of the details from hardware development to testing through to the installation plan. You will support our clients with product related problems and make sure that our hardware products work smoothly for every client. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
Enabling a Data-Driven World
At KONUX, we are builders, problem solvers and team players. We combine German engineering with Silicon Valley speed and innovation to create the best possible predictive analytics solutions for our customers. Our mission is to help industrial companies improve their decisions on maintenance and performance in a data-driven world. Working with us means opening up new paths with both tech-savvy engineers and creative business pros, and being part of a fast-paced, high-performance environment. At KONUX, stories and experiences are shared, real problems are solved and real products are built.
- Conduct field deployment of KONUX’ hardware starting from the preparation of the hardware product to executing the assessment tests on-site
- Troubleshoot and root cause analysis of systems at customer site or in KONUX lab
- Understand field issues and analyze logs to understand various system issues
- Validating the functionality of hardware development in the field
- Supporting implementation consultancy, customer assistance and post-implementation support to clients in their deployment
- Working close with responsible team members on solving the tickets
- A degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Systems) or a related area
- 2 years experience as a test engineer for industrial products or a related position
- Very good technical background on industrial systems that consist of hardware and software
- Proven ability to troubleshoot complex systems and subsystems down to component level
- Experience in test and verification of systems including HW and SW
- Analytical, structured and goal oriented working style
- Ability to grasp and deeply engage in technical topics
- Full working proficiency in English and German
- Availability to travel in Europe
- Class B driver’s license
Ansprechpartner: Frau Müge Arslantürk