We are a Munich based startup that develops 3D-printing systems for medical applications. Our goal is to provide new manufacturing solutions for decentralized and individualized production of medical products.
To achieve our goal we are building a team of people that is highly qualified and motivated to push boundaries in additive manufacturing and healthcare.
To complement our team we are currently looking for a full-time embedded systems software engineer.
You will work on
• Implementation of new features like process monitoring, process control and automated evaluation of process parameters
• Develop, code, test and debug system software
• Project Management of software related topics and exchange with external partners
• Firmware development together with our hardware and process development team
• A background in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or related areas
• Experience in the use of C, C++ or Python
• Hands-On experience with embedded systems
• Motivated to turn innovative ideas into a product
• Working independently and with a high sense of responsibility
• A team player with an interdisciplinary mindset
You can expect:
• An environment that fosters your personal development
• Shaping a product that has a positiv
Ansprechpartner: Frau Miriam Haerst
An der Mangmühle 34