Our app, MyTherapy, helps people to safely and responsibly take their medication and live a healthy life. With >1 million users, MyTherapy is one of Europe’s leading digital health offerings. In close collaboration with opinion leaders from the patient and healthcare community we develop contents that inform and inspire people about living well with their chronic disease.
Thousands of patients already visit the MyTherapy blog. We are looking for a passionate editor to further grow our
erman audience with relevant, patient-language contents that also tick the boxes for ranking well on Google. We offer you a well-established platform, and team of experienced international co-editors, and access to opinion leaders. If this intersection of editorial capability, SEO, and engaging with our community sound like an exciting challenge, this position is for you.
As part of our team your tasks will include…
• Planning and managing the German content pipeline
• Writing engaging content pieces and conceiving content pieces like infographics, landing pages etc. (with support from our design team)
• Defining language & communication styles for our different target groups (e.g. our users and their doctors)
• Reaching out to / interacting with potential co-authors
• On-page and off-page SEO to ensure your contents are seen
• Seeding selected contents as social media campaigns
• Writing guest posts for other blogs
• Analyzing / reviewing content performance
We would like to welcome you as part of our team if you…
• Have a university degree in journalism, communications or similar
• Love writing in German and are passionate about i
Ansprechpartner: Frau Patricia Schaal