MAIOT is a young startup in the field of big data analytics based in Munich. Our vision is to predict breakdowns of commercial vehicles (trucks, buses, etc.) to cut costs and to facilitate the life of the fleet managers by using artificial intelligence techniques. We are quickly growing and therefore constantly looking for motivated team members to join. What unites us is our passion to work on cutting-edge technology, the willingness to go ‘one step further’ and the great fun we enjoy together at work and in our free time.
Why work with us?
- Work in an agile environment with full personal responsibility for your projects
- We support you in developing your soft- and hard skills on-the-job and in diverse workshops
- You have the possibility to join MAIOT for the long term and can already lay the foundation of becoming one of our lead developers
- Benefit from our strong network to the startup world, the UnternehmerTUM and the CDTM
- Amazing office in the IBM Watson IoT Center, overlooking Munich’s rooftops and the Alps
- Regular team events, including sailing and hiking trips, BBQs, Octoberfest, and evenings in the beer garden
You will work on:
- Explore real-world datasets from the trucking Industry
- Conceptualize data pipelines to transmit live data from our trucks
- Train, evaluate, and deploy state-of-the-art machine learning / deep learning models
- Visualize your data analysis results
- You study mathematics, statistics, computer science, mechanical/electrical engineering or similar
- You proved that Python is your native language
- You are experienced in training, testing and deploying ML/DL models such as CNNs/RNNs/LSTMs
- You already worked with frameworks such as Keras, Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Ideally, you have first-hand experience with big data technologies like Apache Spark, Apache Beam, Docker, Kubernetes and you are familiar with data processing pipeline tools such as Apache Kafka/Google PubSub
- You enjoy working independently, like to deal with new challenges and have a positive hands-on attitude
- Knowledge in the English language is necessary, German proficiency is a plus
- You participated in Kaggle challenges or collected hundreds of stars on GitHub? We are excited to hear your story!
Ansprechpartner: Herr Bijan
Mies-van-der-Rohe Strasse 6