amalend is an early stage startup dedicated exclusively to the supply chain needs of the e-commerce sector.
We make trade finance work for online sellers. Our focus is financing inventory purchases for FBA (fulfillment by amazon) sellers on amazon.de.
Who we are looking for: Our ideal new team member is a talented full-stack developer with a tech vision and entrepreneurial spirit. If you want to solve real market problems, build a cool product and be part of a cool team and successful business, we are looking for you.
- Build a unique product that straddles ecommerce, logistics and finance
- Define the architecture, technology stack and tools used to build our platform – Be responsible for all tech-related decisions (non-product) within the company including infrastructure, devops, organisation & productivity tools
- Build and manage the isarlend tech team
- Passionate about full stack web development, UX/UI design and API implementation
- Experience in e-commerce, logistics or fintech
- Experience in building backend systems including integrations to e-commerce shop systems and analytical tools
- Ability to implement and manage a cloud-based tech environment (aws)
- You hold a MSc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years relevant professional experience preferred
- You should be fluent in English and basic German so that we can communicate
- If you want to become part of our team and think you can get the job done: We would love to hear from you!
How to apply: To become part of our story, send your CV and your suggestion for the most important function or feature for the perfect digital financing platform for online sellers to Nathan or Fredi at email@example.com
Co-Founder status possible.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Nathan Evans
Werk 1, Grafingerstraße 6