We are looking for a prolific and talented Content Marketing Manager to design, write and edit various types of content and blog posts regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to create viral content.
- Serve as a SaaS storyteller by developing compelling stories (combination of informative, creative and controversial) that move our audience to action.
- Create content appropriate for our target audience that works to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important business metrics. This includes text-based content (blog posts, magazine articles, eBooks) and multimedia-based content (SlideShares, infographics, informative videos).
- Provide feedback and edit other writers’ content.
- Research trending topics to ensure that we’re producing regular, helpful content that’s aligned with customer needs and interests.
- Collaborate with the social media manager, product marketer, email marketing manager, web designers, sales professionals, external influencers and industry experts.Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- Excellent english or native speaker.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Strong journalistic interviewing skills to unearth cutting-edge topics from subject matter experts and customers.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organisational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
We are a happy bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! 🙂
- Tools and office gadgets. We even have gym balls as optional chairs – allthough you don't have to sit at all, for all we care you can lie flat on one of our many couches and work from there 😉
- Good food, a variety of breakfast foods and a fully stocked kitchen. Plus we love Burritos, Felix our head of Dev even has his own Burrito Meetup, check it out: https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/El-Burrito-Meetup/
- Competitive salary
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family!
Still reading? We want to hear from you!
Write us a note about yourself, why you’re interested in joining the Userlane team, and include any relevant links (Whatever it is you want to show us about yourself).
Ansprechpartner: Herr Hartmut Hahn
Rosenheimer Straße 145