Mokaller is a Travel-Startup based in Munich and Barcelona, uniting technology and expertise to offer tailor-made tours in unique destinations.
Our goal is to provide with a hassle-free holiday, eliminating the vacation planning process that many people find time-consuming and stressful. We are passionate about creating extraordinary journeys that meet our customers unique travel expectations.
Content Management is a key part of our customer experience. We are looking for a Content Management Intern / Working Student (m/f)
- Create impactful content for our website, blog and social media channels
- Take ownership of the German website and ensure linguistic quality to bring us even closer to our customers
- Create engaging and performant ad copies for paid marketing campaigns (Adwords, display marketing, landing pages, etc.)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Translate texts from English to German and proofread German texts provided by external partners
- Be the go-to person in the company to provide linguistic support
- German native speaker with an excellent command of English
- Have experience translating and editing copies from English to German
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Creative mind with a keen eye for detail
- Are eager to learn and motivated to succeed
- Passion for travelling demonstrated with personal travel experience
- Startup drive! Teamplayer, flexible, independent, proactive, highly energetic, having fun at what you do
- Ideally, you hold a university degree in Marketing, Communication, Translation or equivalent, or have demonstrated copywriting experience
- A fun, yet ambitious environment with flat hierarchies
- The chance to make your footprint and grow, both professionally and personally
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Flexible working hours
- Location: Munich & home-office
Then send us your CV and a presentation email stating your availability at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Ansprechpartner: Frau Perez