You have a creative mind, a passion for design and the drive to power one of the best content teams in Europe. Building up concepts, creativity as well as analytical thinking are only a few of your many strengths. If working on details spurs you on – then Stylight is the place to be for you!
– In a team of three Content Designers you create great content campaigns and interactive pieces to raise awareness for Stylight internationally. (Get an insight of our projects here: love.stylight.co.uk).
– Produce high-quality illustrations and data visualizations, which will be featured in online and print magazines all over the world, to engage users to visit our websites.
– Come up with ideas in our brainstorming sessions about fashion & lifestyle topics.
– Gain universal knowledge about our CI for web and print communication and create outstanding CIs for our events.
– You connect our Tech Teams and Content Marketers to realize our awesome content campaigns.
– You have a strong portfolio of design work – studies in Design (Graphic-, Communication- or Media-) are a plus.
– You gained practical experience in any field of design (web, illustration, graphic, or similar) – ideally in the fashion/ lifestyle (online) industry.
– You are passionate about graphic design and illustration.
– You strive for perfection and love caring about details in your work but you also have an excellent time management and know how to prioritize multiple projects.
– You are in very good command of design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
– You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English to be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
– We develop and promote content campaigns for fashion and lifestyle topics.
– We are a bunch of creatives storming the office with tons of new ideas every morning.
– We are a highly motivated team of experienced marketers, graphic designers and PR experts.
– We love fashion and lifestyle as much as we love creative ideas and good design.
Why Join Stylight?
We asked your future colleagues, here are their top responses:
– Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
– You are provided with moral and financial support to learn, go to conferences, do other things than your tasks.
– International & highly motivated environment with open business culture over all departments and flat hierarchy.
– Munich's landscape, architecture, museu
Ansprechpartner: Frau Maie de Smedt