Do you have what it takes to co-found a unique startup in Munich with a dynamic and highly qualified team, office spaces, seed funding and several industry partners?
We at RETAIL-Quant propel stationary retailers into the digital age by offering affordable on-site analytics. Using Deep Neural Networks RETAIL-Quant has developed the first plug-&-play sensor for matching off-line retail purchases with customer demographics. To its customers RETAIL-Quant provides an affordable state-of-the-art business intelligence platform with actionable insights in real time and thus helps stationary retailers save money, generate revenue and optimize operations.
- Enhancement of an innovative software-as-a-service business intelligence tool
- Setup, manage and secure the AWS server
- Enable and manage communication between multiple sensors and AWS
- Data modeling, planning and optimization of a data warehouse based on MySQL Server
- Creation of dashboards and interactive reports for business user analysis
- Review of requirements, conception, development and testing of tasks covering the entire DWH/BI stack from the data sources to the end user interface
- You are a Full Stack Developer and perform both in frontend and in backend tasks
- University degree in IT or business informatics, or comparable education
- Very good knowledge about databases with MySQL
- Experiences in data modeling, visualization, evaluation and analysis would be an advantage
- Good communication skills in English (Spanish and German are an advantage)
- Analytical, structured and solution oriented approach, readiness of mind
- High interest in software development and in new challenges
- You receive a competitive base salary (EXIST) and company shares (dependent on skills)
- You become the co-creator of a startup with a clear go-to-market strategy, industry partners, seed funding, free office spaces, and mentoring by the TU Munich Incubator
- You enter a dynamic and ambitious team with fun at work, strong experiences in computer vision and retail management and a profound industry network
If you would like to join us, please send your application including your cv, cover letter (English) and possible start date to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company shares are part of the compensation package.
Amount is depending on performance and skill level.
Ansprechpartner: Herr Gordan Volaric