We're looking for a well-rounded CTO with a background in hardware engineering to join Robo Wunderkind.
We are looking for a CTO who loves to think strategically, and to design, build, and code amazing physical products. Do you have experience taking products from early concept stages, prototype, all the way through to mass production? You'll become an integral part of the growth of our high potential startup.
- Developing technology and product strategy
- Managing technology and product development
- Leading the Engineering team and managing development cycles
- Being able to step in and do a hand on work if needed
- Product requirement analysis and definition of technical specifications
- Plan and manage the product development, within the timeline and the budget
- Manage system integration on hardware & software level
- Lead the design, implementation and testing for hardware and software development
- Strategic management and implementation of our product roadmap
- Managing resolution of tooling/process/production issues
- Choose and work directly with international vendors and manufacturers
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- 5+ years of building and driving engineering teams
- Ability to interface cross functionally as well as communicate with investors and partners
- Fluent English
- Readiness to travel for extended period of time to Shenzhen, China to oversee production
- Engineering degree in Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Robotics Engineering
- Understanding of Hardware Engineering, Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Robotics Engineering
- Experience of working on hardware products
- Knowledge of and experience using multiple rapid prototyping processes for verification
- Knowledge of and experience with design for manufacturing / design for test.
- Experience with SolidWorks – 3D modeling, assembly management, 2D drafting
- Failure analysis / root cause investigation.
- Experience with technical project management tools
- Open-minded, ambitious, organized, with shared values.
- You like to get shit done, and you move things along fast.
- You enjoy working in intercultural team and intercultural environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to help grow & grow with a high potential startup
- An opportunity to do what you care about and make a difference in the world
- We offer equity stake and a competitive salary (upwards of €50k).
Ansprechpartner: Frau Anna Iarotska